SAP Training
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting into SAP career...

Go down

Getting into SAP career... Empty Getting into SAP career...

Post  Raj Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 am

Hello!

I have done M.Com and I am pursuing CA. I have a work experience of almost 3 years (mostly in accounting and auditing). I have not worked on SAP before at all till now. I have the following basic queries to ask:

1) Is it preferred to get specific work experience in SAP before doing the course for Associate level Certification in FICO? If yes, then how can I gain such an experience i.e by seeking employment in which type of firms / companies ?

2) For doing the course for clearing the Associate level certification exam, is Class room coaching (i.e practical training courses) provided by some institutes better than the E-learning ? What are the advantages of E-learning and is E-learning solely sufficient to pass in the certification exam mentioned above ?

3) What is the general difficulty level or the passing percentage of the Associate level certification exam ? i.e Tentatively, how many number of aspirants manage to pass the exam out of those appearing for it ?

That's it for now !

Thanks & Regards

Raj.

Raj

Back to top Go down