SAP Training
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All

5 posters

Go down

Hi All Empty Hi All

Post  srinivasmit Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:54 pm

Hi Friends,

I want to enter in to the world of SAP. Little bit intro about me I am working as Test Analyst (Consultant) and having 4 years of experience and also I got little bit of knowledge in programming.

Everyone says it is hard to choose a path in SAP. Can someone tell me which module is simple and easy to learn and friends whoever having real time experience in SAP (working as a consultant) please post your experience how you entered in to SAP world and how you excel in this field.

I know it is simple word everyone says GOOGLE it you will find it. Heaps of information you will get but the thing here is if you have millions of pages returns with similar kind of information where to start and stop....

Most people say go to help.sap.com again same question where to start and stop…

In brief can someone tell me what SAP Functional consultant role is? And what SAP technical consultant will do?

Thanks everyone

srinivasmit

Back to top Go down

Hi All Empty improve traffic to website

Post  abstrick Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:03 am

Hi im new here:

Nice to meet you dude! thanks for sharing anyway
______

abstrick

Back to top Go down

Hi All Empty I'm New

Post  SAPtraining Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:07 pm

I'm here solely for research and I really want to know about SAP and all its functions. Though this may not be a common term for some people but it I believe it has a huge impact in the world of business.

Last edited by SAPtraining on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : some words)

SAPtraining

http://saptrainingonline.info/

Back to top Go down

Hi All Empty Re: Hi All

Post  perthelizabeth Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:35 am

SAPtraining wrote:I'm here solely for research and I really want to know about SAP and all its functions. Though this may not be a common term for some people but it I believe it has a huge impact in the world of business.

Thanks for the information.

SAP Consulting Companies
SAP Consulting Firms

perthelizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post  jodie079 Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:26 pm

Hello,everybody...this is Jodie.
Looking forward to getting myself involved in this forum.

jodie079

Back to top Go down

Hi All Empty Sap consultant Job Profile

Post  Chandarmouli Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:17 pm

Srinivas

SAP has technical and functional modules. If you have a technical degree and programming background you can work as a Technical Consultant, do a ABAP Course. This is the programming language in SAP.
A person with MBA Marketing and with experience in Sales will learn SAP SD Functional module and work as a functional consultant in SAP.
SAP is a ERP Software, this software totally automates the business of a company, all departments will work on SAP. Functional consultants study the working of each department and see how it can be configured in SAP. ABAP Consultants work with functional consultants and help in customization of SAP Software to client requirements.

Chandarmouli

http://sapware.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum