SAP Training
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help! - Time frame for SAP implementation

Go down

Please help! - Time frame for SAP implementation Empty Please help! - Time frame for SAP implementation

Post  Anya M. Wed Aug 04, 2010 9:11 am

Hi guys,

I am a university student and am currently trying to collect some information for my paper on development of ERP systems in industrial companies, particularly SAP. I'm meant to do some field research, but it is proving to be rather difficult, which is why I wanted to ask for some help from people who have experience in the implementation of the SAP system.
What I'm looking for is the time frame that the SAP system takes to integrate into an industrial firm. Also, the scope of integration (ie how many and which modules were added on top of the core SAP system) and the number of users after the full implementation of the system.
I don't need the name of particular companies, as I understand that that may be disclosing too much corporate information, but it would really help me if someone could give me a realistic time frame of the implementation process for SAP.
Thank you, in advance!

Anya
Smile

Anya M.

Back to top Go down

Please help! - Time frame for SAP implementation Empty Re: Please help! - Time frame for SAP implementation

Post  perthelizabeth Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:37 am

Anya M. wrote:Hi guys,

I am a university student and am currently trying to collect some information for my paper on development of ERP systems in industrial companies, particularly SAP. I'm meant to do some field research, but it is proving to be rather difficult, which is why I wanted to ask for some help from people who have experience in the implementation of the SAP system.
What I'm looking for is the time frame that the SAP system takes to integrate into an industrial firm. Also, the scope of integration (ie how many and which modules were added on top of the core SAP system) and the number of users after the full implementation of the system.
I don't need the name of particular companies, as I understand that that may be disclosing too much corporate information, but it would really help me if someone could give me a realistic time frame of the implementation process for SAP.
Thank you, in advance!

Anya
Smile

The scope of integration (ie how many and which modules were added on top of the core SAP system) and the number of users after the full implementation of the system.

SAP Consulting Companies
SAP Consulting Firms

perthelizabeth

Back to top Go down