SAP Training
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just a starter

3 posters

Go down

just a starter Empty just a starter

Post  romano Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:18 am

well people, i need some guidance. i read bus admin in school and i want to go into sap. i dont want to do anything too technical. i want an sap course that i can easily get to know and also get certified. jusst as a starting point. a couple have suggested sap scm, sap crm, ans sap sd, from ur experinces what wold be a good module to start with. and pls dont refer to basis........cheers

romano

Back to top Go down

just a starter Empty Re: just a starter

Post  perthelizabeth Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:17 pm

romano wrote:well people, i need some guidance. i read bus admin in school and i want to go into sap. i dont want to do anything too technical. i want an sap course that i can easily get to know and also get certified. jusst as a starting point. a couple have suggested sap scm, sap crm, ans sap sd, from ur experinces what wold be a good module to start with. and pls dont refer to basis........cheers

The SAP is a way to access into the production industry.

SAP Consulting Companies
SAP Consulting Firms

perthelizabeth

Back to top Go down

just a starter Empty SAP Course

Post  Chandarmouli Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:20 pm

SAP Courses are taken with relevance to your background ie qualification and experience. Functional modules like CRM and SD dont require programming background but it is preferred that you have some work experience.

Chandarmouli

http://sapware.net/

Back to top Go down

just a starter Empty Re: just a starter

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum