SAP Training
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to get into sap hr?

3 posters

Go down

how to get into sap hr? Empty how to get into sap hr?

Post  verma_vinit Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:24 am

Hi

I've 4 years experience in HR. I wan't to know how can I get into SAP HR domain. If take some certifications will it help. Having no experience in SAP what kind of job can i expect to get in SAP HR domin, in terms of designation and salary? Kindly suggest some authentic institutes in Hyderabad?

What does a sap consultant do?

verma_vinit

Back to top Go down

how to get into sap hr? Empty Re: how to get into sap hr?

Post  perthelizabeth Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:18 pm

verma_vinit wrote:Hi

I've 4 years experience in HR. I wan't to know how can I get into SAP HR domain. If take some certifications will it help. Having no experience in SAP what kind of job can i expect to get in SAP HR domin, in terms of designation and salary? Kindly suggest some authentic institutes in Hyderabad?

What does a sap consultant do?

The main function of a SAP consultant is to instruct the new comer.

SAP Consulting Companies
SAP Consulting Firms

perthelizabeth

Back to top Go down

how to get into sap hr? Empty SAP HR

Post  Chandarmouli Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:28 pm

If you do a course in SAP HR then you can work as an end user or as a consultant in software companies. Companies who have implemented SAP need HR Executives who have knowledge of SAP HR to work as end user in the company. In interview, they will prefer you as you already know SAP HR.
Software companies also look for SAP HR Consultants to implement SAP HR in client companies. The salaries are very good and you will work in top MNC's.

Chandarmouli

http://sapware.net/

Back to top Go down

how to get into sap hr? Empty Re: how to get into sap hr?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum