SAP Training
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAP-HRStep-by-stepConfig Guide, SAP-ECC, SAP-IDES,ALL Module

2 posters

Go down

SAP-HRStep-by-stepConfig Guide, SAP-ECC, SAP-IDES,ALL Module Empty SAP-HRStep-by-stepConfig Guide, SAP-ECC, SAP-IDES,ALL Module

Post  dillip123 Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Welcome to the world of exploring SAP everything by yourself. I Offer 4 packages for your SAP Enhanced Learning:- Please contact for details

1. First Package : SAP 4.71 IDES Software (Full Version – 3 DVDs)
with Long term License and Registration code and includes Video Installation and All Sap Modules known with an additional BI & BW with Oracle 8i Database
Minimum System requirements :-
Processor : P-III or P-IV or latest processor for faster processing
Hard Disk : Min 80 Gb
Ram : Min 1 Gb
OS Required : Windows XP SP2 / Windows 2003 Server
Time required for setup : 14-18 hours
You can avail this software at just Rs. 1500 + Rs. 100 (Courier). International : $250

2. Second Package : SAP ECC 6.0 SR2 Software (Full Version-10 DVDs)
with Long term License and Registration code and includes Step by step Installation Guide and All Sap Modules known with an additional BI & BW with Oracle 10i Database.
Processor : P-IV/Core2duo/Quadcore Processor
Hard Disk : Minimum 250 GB
RAM : Minimum 3GB or above
Time required for setup : 20-26 hours
You can avail this software at just Rs. 2700 + Rs. 100 (Courier). International : $350

3. Third Package : SAP HR Step by Step Configuration Guide & Tutorial
with all Setup, Configurations & Integration with other modules and contains around 3500 live screenshots in total of 65 chapters and various additional topics & attachments. In addition you get SAP Registered HR Course Ebooks for certification and learning
You can avail this package at just Rs. 1500 + 100 (Courier).International : $200

4. Fourth Package : SAP All Modules Registered Certification Ebooks & Tutorials
It includes Certification Materials for All Modules like ABAP, BASIS, ADMIN, Installations, FICO, HR, CRM, MySap, SD, QMS, SCM, Logistics, MIS, BI & BW, MM, PLM, Live Blueprints, Video learning tutorials & Lots of essential attachements like Forms, Reports, Queries & Quick SAP Learning, It included pdf, xls, chm, Msword files as various attachments.
You can avail this software at just Rs. 1000 + 100 (Courier).International : $150

Please confirm your order with Your Courier address and Mobile No.

For any other queries contact at the below Email & No.
Be positive and start a great career.

Thanks & regards

DILLIP
Email : dillipdata08@yahoo.com

**Important : These materials are only for learning & practice purpose and not for any commercial use.

dillip123

Back to top Go down

SAP-HRStep-by-stepConfig Guide, SAP-ECC, SAP-IDES,ALL Module Empty Re: SAP-HRStep-by-stepConfig Guide, SAP-ECC, SAP-IDES,ALL Module

Post  perthelizabeth Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:20 pm

dillip123 wrote:Welcome to the world of exploring SAP everything by yourself. I Offer 4 packages for your SAP Enhanced Learning:- Please contact for details

1. First Package : SAP 4.71 IDES Software (Full Version – 3 DVDs)
with Long term License and Registration code and includes Video Installation and All Sap Modules known with an additional BI & BW with Oracle 8i Database
Processor : P-III or P-IV or latest processor for faster processing
Hard Disk : Min 80 Gb
Ram : Min 1 Gb
Time required for setup : 14-18 hours
You can avail this software at just Rs. 1500 + Rs. 100 (Courier). International : $250

2. Second Package : SAP ECC 6.0 SR2 Software (Full Version-10 DVDs)
with Long term License and Registration code and includes Step by step Installation Guide and All Sap Modules known with an additional BI & BW with Oracle 10i Database.
Processor : P-IV/Core2duo/Quadcore Processor
Hard Disk : Minimum 250 GB
RAM : Minimum 3GB or above
Time required for setup : 20-26 hours
You can avail this software at just Rs. 2700 + Rs. 100 (Courier). International : $350

3. Third Package : SAP HR Step by Step Configuration Guide & Tutorial
with all Setup, Configurations & Integration with other modules and contains around 3500 live screenshots in total of 65 chapters and various additional topics & attachments. In addition you get SAP Registered HR Course Ebooks for certification and learning
You can avail this package at just Rs. 1500 + 100 (Courier).International : $200

4. Fourth Package : SAP All Modules Registered Certification Ebooks & Tutorials
It includes Certification Materials for All Modules like ABAP, BASIS, ADMIN, Installations, FICO, HR, CRM, MySap, SD, QMS, SCM, Logistics, MIS, BI & BW, MM, PLM, Live Blueprints, Video learning tutorials & Lots of essential attachements like Forms, Reports, Queries & Quick SAP Learning, It included pdf, xls, chm, Msword files as various attachments.
You can avail this software at just Rs. 1000 + 100 (Courier).International : $150

Please confirm your order with Your Courier address and Mobile No.

For any other queries contact at the below Email & No.
Be positive and start a great career.

Thanks & regards

DILLIP
Email : dillipdata08@yahoo.com

**Important : These materials are only for learning & practice purpose and not for any commercial use.

Thanks for your contact id.
I will try to contact you to fix up my problem.

SAP Consulting Companies
SAP Consulting Firms

perthelizabeth

Back to top Go down