SAP Training
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opportunity for maintenance planners thinking of SAP career

2 posters

Go down

Opportunity for maintenance planners thinking of SAP career Empty Opportunity for maintenance planners thinking of SAP career

Post  suresh2767 Thu Dec 20, 2007 5:59 am

Hi Maintenance guys,
Tired of dealing with machines and thinking to switch over to SAP. There is an opportunity here.

But wait, let me tell you more about SAP Plant Maintenance(PM) module. The SAP PM module meets the business requirement of maintenance planners including work planning, scheduling, materials planning and procurement initiation. It also helps the executors of the job to re-schedule the work at hand, depending upon priority and other factors that affect your execution including materials and workcentre capacity.

If you feel it is relevant for your kind of activity, then you are the right person to undertake the consultancy work for SAP implementation. Now what you need to do is learn about SAP, its standard functionality, how you can customize it and improve upon the standard functionalities.

But how do you go about learning. If you approach any of the local institutes they will advice you to undertake any other course because they can't provide you the quality training in plant maintenance that you are looking for. Don't get worried. I am a successful trainer who has already trained four people in plant maintenance and they are well placed. So if you want to be the fifth one, you can write to me at suresh2767@yahoo.com or call me at 9428007921.

With best wishes,

Suresh

suresh2767

Back to top Go down

Opportunity for maintenance planners thinking of SAP career Empty Re: Opportunity for maintenance planners thinking of SAP career

Post  perthelizabeth Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:44 pm

Thanks for the information. I hope it will help us to solve the problem.

best SAP Consultants

perthelizabeth

Back to top Go down